How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ELO
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Lia!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 AD!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Jules!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 MADDY
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hru?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm great! In bed "trying" to sleep
wbu?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HRU