Let's Chat!
I made two new banners for the figure skating event! 
Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually.
Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually.
Reducio



Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
These look awesome!!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event!
Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually.
Reducio
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
Let's Chat!
The banners looks so good!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event!
Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually.
Reducio
Let's Chat!
Anyways, I'm going to pop off for awhile (probably won't be back until my last class of the day). I've got a busy day today!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Love them!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event!
Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually.
Reducio
I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours
Let's Chat!
I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers picturesJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:46Love them!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event!
Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually.
Reducio
I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours![]()
Let's Chat!
I mean... i need chatGPT cause lia has blue hair, and i only need it to generate a pic of Lia in the outfit soooooEllie Randensmith wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:49I found some that work really well for that if you want, me to owl them it helped me with summers picturesJulia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:46Love them!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 15:16 I made two new banners for the figure skating event!
Now I just have to work out Av and Mikey eventually.
Reducio
I made a banner, then a outfit change happened so I was gonna re-make it but ChatGPT betrayed me and now I can't generate lia's picfor 15 hours![]()
Let's Chat!
Hello. :]
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.