How Well Known Are You On HiO?

12345678987654321/10 JOSE!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Lia!!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hihi!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Laasya!!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ADA

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hii

peter smith 𔓘 brookline quinn
if we were two sunflowes i would of faced you--instead of the sun

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 sorry dont know ya

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Madeline! Haven't seen you in a while.

9/10 :)

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝