Let's Chat!
oh sorry
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
They have a season pass.
Tickets are about 117 dollars per person right now. I may qualify for one of their discounts or specials but ONLY when a specific day comes twice a year. I get tickets for 5 dollars on those days per person, but if I'm going on a normal day, it's really expensive and to add more people to it is just gonna run me broker than my wallet most days.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
damnnnn 117 is crazy
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah. The season pass tickets for an amusement park I go to are around that price and more. They used to be way cheaper.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Honestly no offense, but I’ve visited the UK and I honestly love America better. Probably because it’s where I’ve been born and raised. 
Though I respect if you love your own country better.
Though I respect if you love your own country better.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
No I agree, I moved to the UK a few years ago and well..Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 12:16 Honestly no offense, but I’ve visited the UK and I honestly love America better. Probably because it’s where I’ve been born and raised.
Though I respect if you love your own country better.
That's nice, which state?
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
I’d rather not say just for privacy reason, but I’m from the Midwest.Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 12:18No I agree, I moved to the UK a few years ago and well..Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 12:16 Honestly no offense, but I’ve visited the UK and I honestly love America better. Probably because it’s where I’ve been born and raised.
Though I respect if you love your own country better.
That's nice, which state?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I have visited both, and personally I love the city i'm staying in (I'm not from where I stay, and I love where I stay AND where I'm from more). Tho I respect you liking your own countryAvery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 12:16 Honestly no offense, but I’ve visited the UK and I honestly love America better. Probably because it’s where I’ve been born and raised.
Though I respect if you love your own country better.
Let's Chat!
I actually kind of want to visit the states but not live there,
and yeah liking the country you're born and raised in absolutely makes sense
and yeah liking the country you're born and raised in absolutely makes sense
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ