OOC Let's Chat!

Ebony Vetra wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 12:06 @Tes Cadell reminder not to double post ;)
oh sorry

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 12:04 how come
They have a season pass.

Tickets are about 117 dollars per person right now. I may qualify for one of their discounts or specials but ONLY when a specific day comes twice a year. I get tickets for 5 dollars on those days per person, but if I'm going on a normal day, it's really expensive and to add more people to it is just gonna run me broker than my wallet most days.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
damnnnn 117 is crazy

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah. The season pass tickets for an amusement park I go to are around that price and more. They used to be way cheaper. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
This is why the UK is better

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Honestly no offense, but I’ve visited the UK and I honestly love America better. Probably because it’s where I’ve been born and raised. :)

Though I respect if you love your own country better.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 12:16 Honestly no offense, but I’ve visited the UK and I honestly love America better. Probably because it’s where I’ve been born and raised. :)

Though I respect if you love your own country better.
No I agree, I moved to the UK a few years ago and well..
That's nice, which state?

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 12:18
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 12:16 Honestly no offense, but I’ve visited the UK and I honestly love America better. Probably because it’s where I’ve been born and raised. :)

Though I respect if you love your own country better.
No I agree, I moved to the UK a few years ago and well..
That's nice, which state?
I’d rather not say just for privacy reason, but I’m from the Midwest. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 12:16 Honestly no offense, but I’ve visited the UK and I honestly love America better. Probably because it’s where I’ve been born and raised. :)

Though I respect if you love your own country better.
I have visited both, and personally I love the city i'm staying in (I'm not from where I stay, and I love where I stay AND where I'm from more). Tho I respect you liking your own country

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
I actually kind of want to visit the states but not live there,
and yeah liking the country you're born and raised in absolutely makes sense

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6