How Well Known Are You On HiO?

123456789877/10 Then how are you?I know you're a human

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12345678987654323456789/10 Finally the correct question! I'm great getting bored with math hw ????? wdym?????

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

ODYSSEUS of ITHACA!!!!!!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 been seeing you around a lot.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Heyo :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Addykins :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.