Let's Chat!
Hi! How are you doing?
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Good Morning people
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
How are youu
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
I'm good thanks!
I need to do so many stuff it's crazy
I need to do so many stuff it's crazy
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
*Grumbles....*Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 03:48*giggles*Casey Stone wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 03:29Yeow!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:54Ayo Case!Casey Stone wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:33 Ugh... Stupid cold.
Just got rid of it and now I'm sick again!!![]()
*pokes ribs*
*Pokes side*
Hope you shift your new cold soon!
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ