OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 08:18
Cinder Blaze wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 08:00Hi!
Hi Cinder!
Hi! How are you doing?

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning people

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Tes!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
How are youu

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Good wbu

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good thanks!
I need to do so many stuff it's crazy

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Ok I see.

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 03:48
Casey Stone wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 03:29
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:54
Casey Stone wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:33 Ugh... Stupid cold.

Just got rid of it and now I'm sick again!! :cry2:
Ayo Case!

*pokes ribs*
Yeow!

*Pokes side*
*giggles*

Hope you shift your new cold soon!
*Grumbles....*

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6