How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I see you pretty frequently
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5.6/10 kinda knew you on your last account:)
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hi Graci!
"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I'm not sure we've interacted much also did u draw ur pfp bc I think it looks great
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I've seen you around. Yeah! I did draw it, thanks!
"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen you a lot
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Opheliaaa
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hiiii Joseeee!