OOC Let's Chat!

helloooo

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Boookaleeenie :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
joeyyy :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
yo

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
i just had some amazing caramel cookie gelato :cute:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 01:51 i just had some amazing caramel cookie gelato :cute:
I just woke up and now I'm hungry

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 02:06 Good morning everyone!
Morning Laasya!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 02:13
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 02:06 Good morning everyone!
Morning Laasya!
Jules! :wow: What's up?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 02:14
Julia Evans wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 02:13
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 02:06 Good morning everyone!
Morning Laasya!
Jules! :wow: What's up?
The sky :lol: ummmm me waking up early for school by mistake...

Just owling you, gimme a sec

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency