OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:29 Lyna <3 and Norena! :wow:

How is everyone doing?
AVA <3 ^^ I'm doing well, just got a 2k starter out! Hbu?

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
LYA! :wow: <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Omg my sister just found the cookies I hid from her :lol: Shes now saying "no my cookies"

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:36 LYA! :wow: <3
:wow: :wow: Hruu? I saw your owl and will reply tomorrow!!

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:38
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:36 LYA! :wow: <3
:wow: :wow: Hruu? I saw your owl and will reply tomorrow!!
I'm good! I'm just very exhausted since I didn't sleep well and I have a ton of homework! Hru?

I can't wait to see your reply! My strat probably wasn't the best since I split my attention between homework and strategizing earlier. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:40
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:38
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:36 LYA! :wow: <3
:wow: :wow: Hruu? I saw your owl and will reply tomorrow!!
I'm good! I'm just very exhausted since I didn't sleep well and I have a ton of homework! Hru?

I can't wait to see your reply! My strat probably wasn't the best since I split my attention between homework and strategizing earlier. :lol:
Aww get some rest </3 Speaking of sleep, I should get to bed soon :P

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:44 Night guys! <3
Night Emiline! <3

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:42
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:40
Lyanna Oak wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:38
Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:36 LYA! :wow: <3
:wow: :wow: Hruu? I saw your owl and will reply tomorrow!!
I'm good! I'm just very exhausted since I didn't sleep well and I have a ton of homework! Hru?

I can't wait to see your reply! My strat probably wasn't the best since I split my attention between homework and strategizing earlier. :lol:
Aww get some rest </3 Speaking of sleep, I should get to bed soon :P
You get some rest as well! <3

Night Emmy!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:36
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:32
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:10 I made burgers and fries. The burger was good. The fries were a little harder than I wish they were.. not like restaurant tier.
Wait. Now I'm hungry for a burger. :cry2: That sounds so good!
did the pictures send?
I didn't upload pictures :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark