Let's Chat!
That must have been hard. I've not been very productive today.Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:04 All I've done today is complete some hw on here for Dyl and I wrote a huge owl of strat for my next unofficial Quid match.It took me a little over an hour to write.
Let's Chat!
Ayo Col!
Wow! I meant to write replies today, but my IRL homework has been burning me out since I have about at least 3 hours (most likely more) of hw due tomorrow that I need to complete tonight.
The thing that took the most time was copying and pasting stats, abilities and figuring out broom stat additions.
Wow! I meant to write replies today, but my IRL homework has been burning me out since I have about at least 3 hours (most likely more) of hw due tomorrow that I need to complete tonight.
It wasn't too bad considering I've done this so many times.Natasha Blackwood wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:05That must have been hard. I've not been very productive today.Avery Gray wrote: 18 Feb 2026, 00:04 All I've done today is complete some hw on here for Dyl and I wrote a huge owl of strat for my next unofficial Quid match.It took me a little over an hour to write.
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*cough cough* I might have some I need to reply too
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
*pokes Bree* Maybeeeeee for Hazie
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 18 Feb 2026, 00:11, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
I'm eager to read obe reply in particular!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I have about 20 replies combined with my two accounts that I need to complete. I also just signed up to unofficially mod two new duels, so there's that too.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
20 is CRAZY! , i've only got 3 to do and one's the IMOG post
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 18 Feb 2026, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
For both Hazie and Bree! I still need to write in our yurt thread! And Hazies and axeys thread too
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |