OOC Let's Chat!

What's with the accent on the e? (Sorry, I couldn't ignore it)

Anybody else wish they were sorted into Slytherin?
Last edited by Natasha Blackwood on 17 Feb 2026, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:37
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34

Oh no! I don't mind at all! I was actually excited to read that and will definitely keep an eye on Tasha's future gossip sessions! :wow:

She's not the only Gryff with similar tea to spill...
*gasps* WHos the other one?
Try @Meyra Lancaster!

She knows lots of gossip!
I'm keen on gossip OCC and IC, I just love a bit of romance!
Wait til Tasha finds out about Emily!

Accent on the é is a little hommage to fellow Slytherin Maggie Hawkins! We had an unofficial quid game and she named her team something like the Super Awesomé Quidditch Team.
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 17 Feb 2026, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:54
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:37
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34

Oh no! I don't mind at all! I was actually excited to read that and will definitely keep an eye on Tasha's future gossip sessions! :wow:

She's not the only Gryff with similar tea to spill...
*gasps* WHos the other one?
Try @Meyra Lancaster!

She knows lots of gossip!
I'm keen on gossip OCC and IC, I just love a bit of romance!
Wait til Tasha finds out about Emily!
If you like emily why does your description and ency say you like clair?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:55
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:54
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:47
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:37
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34

*gasps* WHos the other one?
Try @Meyra Lancaster!

She knows lots of gossip!
I'm keen on gossip OCC and IC, I just love a bit of romance!
Wait til Tasha finds out about Emily!
If you like emily why does your description and ency say you like clair?
*sighs*

Haven't finished updating my ency!

In like three years?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily's not gonna like that

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hmm. She might overlook the error!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I won't tell! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
All I've been doing on Hio today is being at the counter chat.

I keep trying to understand your quote colin, and it makes no sense. I mean it kinda does, I guess? I don't know.

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
All I've done today is complete some hw on here for Dyl and I wrote a huge owl of strat for my next unofficial Quid match. :lol: It took me a little over an hour to write.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo Aves!

I managed to write two replies today, and have been working on an Emmi post!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire