Let's Chat!
What's with the accent on the e? (Sorry, I couldn't ignore it)
Anybody else wish they were sorted into Slytherin?
Anybody else wish they were sorted into Slytherin?
Last edited by Natasha Blackwood on 17 Feb 2026, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
Wait til Tasha finds out about Emily!Natasha Blackwood wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:47I'm keen on gossip OCC and IC, I just love a bit of romance!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:37Try @Meyra Lancaster!Bree Grey wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34*gasps* WHos the other one?Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34
Oh no! I don't mind at all! I was actually excited to read that and will definitely keep an eye on Tasha's future gossip sessions!![]()
She's not the only Gryff with similar tea to spill...
She knows lots of gossip!
Accent on the é is a little hommage to fellow Slytherin Maggie Hawkins! We had an unofficial quid game and she named her team something like the Super Awesomé Quidditch Team.
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 17 Feb 2026, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
If you like emily why does your description and ency say you like clair?Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:54Wait til Tasha finds out about Emily!Natasha Blackwood wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:47I'm keen on gossip OCC and IC, I just love a bit of romance!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:37Try @Meyra Lancaster!Bree Grey wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34*gasps* WHos the other one?Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34
Oh no! I don't mind at all! I was actually excited to read that and will definitely keep an eye on Tasha's future gossip sessions!![]()
She's not the only Gryff with similar tea to spill...
She knows lots of gossip!
Let's Chat!
*sighs*Natasha Blackwood wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:55If you like emily why does your description and ency say you like clair?Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:54Wait til Tasha finds out about Emily!Natasha Blackwood wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:47I'm keen on gossip OCC and IC, I just love a bit of romance!
Haven't finished updating my ency!
In like three years?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hmm. She might overlook the error!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I won't tell!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
All I've done today is complete some hw on here for Dyl and I wrote a huge owl of strat for my next unofficial Quid match.
It took me a little over an hour to write.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ayo Aves!
I managed to write two replies today, and have been working on an Emmi post!
I managed to write two replies today, and have been working on an Emmi post!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire