Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Joseeee
Leo Noxley — pc ency
|
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
|
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
|
| STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5 |
Metamorphmagus Year 1 |
|
| —————————————— | —————————————— | —————————————— |
Let's Chat!
Jose!
Leo!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
LE GASP a Leo beoooooo 
BREEEEEE
BREEEEEE
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
How are you??????!!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
HIIIIIII
Leo Noxley — pc ency
|
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
|
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
|
| STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5 |
Metamorphmagus Year 1 |
|
| —————————————— | —————————————— | —————————————— |
Let's Chat!
Yep! Thanks for sending them! I'll see if I can come up with a banner, but I probably won't get to it until tomorrow.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:36did the pictures send?Avery Gray wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:32Wait. Now I'm hungry for a burger.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:10 I made burgers and fries. The burger was good. The fries were a little harder than I wish they were.. not like restaurant tier.That sounds so good!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I'm keen on gossip OCC and IC, I just love a bit of romance!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:37Try @Meyra Lancaster!Bree Grey wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34*gasps* WHos the other one?Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34
Oh no! I don't mind at all! I was actually excited to read that and will definitely keep an eye on Tasha's future gossip sessions!![]()
She's not the only Gryff with similar tea to spill...
She knows lots of gossip!
Let's Chat!
Ooooh gossip
Leo Noxley — pc ency
|
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
|
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
|
| STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5 |
Metamorphmagus Year 1 |
|
| —————————————— | —————————————— | —————————————— |
Let's Chat!
There was some awesomé Colin related gossip earlier! I was happily surprised!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire