OOC Let's Chat!

oooo good luck! let us know how that goes

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh... Stupid cold.

Just got rid of it and now I'm sick again!! :cry2:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
NO THAT WAS ME LITERALLY LAST THURSDAY
I hope you feel better soon

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks everyone
Casey, I hope you feel better. You reminded me to look up ways to hurt my shoulder because I did so thanks!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
omg I hope you feel better soon casey

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:24 Heyy, how's everyone
Natasha's spilling some tea!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:44
Tes Cadell wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:24 Heyy, how's everyone
Natasha's spilling some tea!
(who's that)

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:45
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:44
Tes Cadell wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:24 Heyy, how's everyone
Natasha's spilling some tea!
(who's that)
@Natasha Blackwood! Gryff firstie!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Ah Thank you!!

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey Stone wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:33 Ugh... Stupid cold.

Just got rid of it and now I'm sick again!! :cry2:
Ayo Case!

*pokes ribs*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire