OOC Let's Chat!

??

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Hm, the lake is a good place indeed to spill tea ☕️xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol:

I found it

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
found what?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 22:11 what’s happening? :eyes:
Just a little chaos, Prefect Sage! :innocent:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back!!

Oh no...

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi everyone!!

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy, how's everyone

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I'm good, studying-shhhh for math test tomorrow and something called National Latin Exams???


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I’m doing good
Also good luck Lindsey

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————