OOC Let's Chat!

Clark Baird wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 11:57 I had a very uncomfortable sleep :)

but alas I'm also in docs working on what I sent @Lotus Lively yesterday. I think I'm tired.
I honestly have no recollection of what you have sent me (tho that is probably because I slept hard) hold up my bad im not the bestat keeping up with who's who

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 16:00
Clark Baird wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 11:57 I had a very uncomfortable sleep :)

but alas I'm also in docs working on what I sent @Lotus Lively yesterday. I think I'm tired.
I honestly have no recollection of what you have sent me (tho that is probably because I slept hard) hold up my bad im not the bestat keeping up with who's who
no no you're fine, it was just in regards to rp related stuff

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooo ada! Love the new pfp! :love2: :wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 16:23 Ooo ada! Love the new pfp! :love2: :wow:
Aw, thanks! :blush: :) :biggrin:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 16:23
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 16:23 Ooo ada! Love the new pfp! :love2: :wow:
Aw, thanks! :blush: :) :biggrin:
Ofc! <3

How've ya been??

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Ada Hawkins wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 16:23
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 16:23 Ooo ada! Love the new pfp! :love2: :wow:
Aw, thanks! :blush: :) :biggrin:
Yep! This one is by faaaaaaaar the best!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Agree!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Nooooo!

I've got the cold again! :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone