How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Yay! Thanks Lia! do mind me calling you that?
@Julia Evans
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I don't know you, but I often see you playing, especially in Girls vs. Boys mode, where it's always a pleasure to play against you!
(by the way, thanks for your help in your last message
)
If you're wondering, YES, my character sheet will be finished someday.
However, I don't know when.
Little Prince
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Lindsey!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Ada!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10
If you're wondering, YES, my character sheet will be finished someday.
However, I don't know when.
Little Prince
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 
If you're wondering, YES, my character sheet will be finished someday.
However, I don't know when.
Little Prince
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 Haven't seen you before. Hi! Love your pfp
"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."