How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 BREE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hi Nick!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :cute:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/19 Hi Ada! do u have a nicknme

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Not really, ada's pretty short, but I've always wanted one. how about you?

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 โ€ข Evasion 7 โ€ข Strength 4 โ€ข Wisdom 6 โ€ข
Arcane power 4โ€ข Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Jules or Lia (tho jules is more popular, I honestly prefer Lia) also you could be called ad? (me just desperately trying) @Ada Hawkins

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency