Let's Chat!
Nice! The longest post I wrote was about 950 words
Let's Chat!
we want more!
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
Elmo Break wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:31The act of throwing people out of windowsLaasya Manjunath wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:29 Whats defenestration?Whatโs up?Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 15:25Hiii Laasya!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
My longest is that 5k word lesson I wrote for hom y1l1
I'm writing elmo [spoiler]
I'm writing elmo [spoiler]
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
My longest is 5000-6000 words!
I'm gunning for Simon's record!!
I'm gunning for Simon's record!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
HOW DO PEOPLE WRITE SO MUCH! MY HIGHEST IS AROUND 900 ONLY!
Let's Chat!
My record is a little over 2k, but Iโm gunning for over 5k
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Crazy!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
IKR!!
Let's Chat!
We are veeeeeery chatty!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone