Let's Chat!
I wouldn't say dry, I have an obsession for tomatoes and tomato sauce and garlic
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
I see. you're making me hungry
Let's Chat!
When hungry, always eat the closest Elmo available
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Jose!
Let's Chat!
Hiii Laasya!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
CLOSEST ELMO? we're learning a lesson of defenstration today and Joseph is our target
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
Oh my. This sounds fun yet chaotic.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ooh
Elmo's gonna chuck someone outta da window
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
YEAH YOU lol
You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
Let's Chat!
solid advice