How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:04 9/10 hru?

Never thought that LILY CLARKE will give me 9/10. :woot: :woot: :woot:

8.9/10 hey Jules! :love:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hi Chaewon! do u have a nickname?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 you can give me one! :thinking:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 how bout' Chae? or won? I like Chae more...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10! Chae? Love it! :kiss2:

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Chaewon Lee wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 14:04 9/10 hru?

Never thought that LILY CLARKE will give me 9/10. :woot: :woot: :woot:

8.9/10 hey Jules! :love:
Oh I definitely would give ya a 10/10!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Heyo :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8