OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:51
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:25
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 07:07 Hello :>
Rosaaaa :wow:
JOSEEEEEE!!!
How are you :3
I'm good, studying hard for ma exams :cryhappy: you?

Hii Laasya!
Good luck on studying! Hope you have a great result.
Also hi Hana :wow:

“I am still so naïve; I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
but please, don’t ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?” ― Sylvia Plath

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo guys!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lils!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 09:43 Ayo guys!!
Lils! Hi!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 09:08
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:51
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:26
Joseph Sims wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 08:25
Rosaline Everhart wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 07:07 Hello :>
Rosaaaa :wow:
JOSEEEEEE!!!
How are you :3
I'm good, studying hard for ma exams :cryhappy: you?

Hii Laasya!
Good luck on studying! Hope you have a great result.
Also hi Hana :wow:
Thankssss :decayed: <3
Heyoo guyz

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey! Who thinks that I need to change my profile picture?

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Not me! If you do change it, I prefer the second one over the first one. I like all of them though.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Wassup?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! Hope 2026 is treating everyone well :biggrin:

STA 12/EVA 10/STR 3/WIS 12/AP 10/ACC 14
HEX: 0B5394
TRUNK