Let's Chat!
Whew! I just got back from attempting to drive stick shift for the first time. I honestly sucked at it, but I only killed the truck by accident once which I call better than I was expecting.
though I could barely get it out of first gear and into second gear.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Reducio

The sad thing about me not being able to drive (legally) and not really caring so much about car parts due to that fact, is I never picture anything other than an engine, tires, steering wheel, pedals or seats as anything other than what the name leads me to believe.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I am so tired..... *plops*
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lily! Good morning!
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 16 Feb 2026, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
See I know nothing about cars and I should cause my dad's a Mechanic :[
Let's Chat!
I've been fascinated with cars ever since I was little, and even got my driver's license the day I turned sixteen.Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 00:31Reducio
The sad thing about me not being able to drive (legally) and not really caring so much about car parts due to that fact, is I never picture anything other than an engine, tires, steering wheel, pedals or seats as anything other than what the name leads me to believe.
The car I want to drive is an old sports' car and it's stick shift, so I have to figure this out eventually.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi Av! Hi Topaz!
Let's Chat!
Hi Julia!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |