How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9876543210/10 JULES!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7 or 8/10 I've seen u a lot on hogwarts io and u seem very kind, would love to be friends with you

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 First saw your shop, then started seeing you in OOC forums...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Hey julia!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10! Seen ya before… Maybe.

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 i see you everywhere

________________________________________
❝ 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭.❞
▪︎ sta 5 ▪︎ str 5 ▪︎ wis 8 ▪︎ arc 4 ▪︎ eva 4 ▪︎ acc 4▪︎
𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 V 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
I am not sure, don't think we've interacted but I have seen you before. 4/10!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 same but less

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency