OOC Let's Chat!

Whew! I just got back from attempting to drive stick shift for the first time. I honestly sucked at it, but I only killed the truck by accident once which I call better than I was expecting. :lol: though I could barely get it out of first gear and into second gear. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:49 *waves*
Reducio
Image posted by the member


The sad thing about me not being able to drive (legally) and not really caring so much about car parts due to that fact, is I never picture anything other than an engine, tires, steering wheel, pedals or seats as anything other than what the name leads me to believe.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I am so tired..... *plops*

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 01:11 I am so tired..... *plops*
Hi Lily! Good morning!
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 16 Feb 2026, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
See I know nothing about cars and I should cause my dad's a Mechanic :[

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 16 Feb 2026, 00:31
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:49 *waves*
Reducio
Image posted by the member


The sad thing about me not being able to drive (legally) and not really caring so much about car parts due to that fact, is I never picture anything other than an engine, tires, steering wheel, pedals or seats as anything other than what the name leads me to believe.
I've been fascinated with cars ever since I was little, and even got my driver's license the day I turned sixteen. :lol:

The car I want to drive is an old sports' car and it's stick shift, so I have to figure this out eventually. :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Av! Hi Topaz!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Julia!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.