OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:25 what can I say except you're welcomee
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:21 Isn't irritable me?
Nop not really :lol:
you're explosively volatile :biggrin:
Okay, that was the best line I ever heard!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:25 what can I say except you're welcomee
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:21 Isn't irritable me?
Nop not really :lol:
you're explosively volatile :biggrin:
:lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Av!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
AVVVV!!! i've finally got my banner for the comp!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lind! EMMY! :wow:

Awesome! I can’t wait to see it!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
AVVVES :wow: hiii
banner comp?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Rian image because why not?A
Reducio
Image posted by the member

banner I finished
Reducio
Image posted by the member


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
JOSE! Hiii!

Yep! There’s a banner comp happening! You should compete! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:38 JOSE! Hiii!

Yep! There’s a banner comp happening! You should compete! :grin:
Just submitted it if you wanna go see :eyes:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:39
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 23:38 JOSE! Hiii!

Yep! There’s a banner comp happening! You should compete! :grin:
Just submitted it if you wanna go see :eyes:
Just saw! I love it! :wow: :love2:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.