Let's Chat!
Just read your solo, it amazing!Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:21 Well, I just woke up a little less than an hour ago, so I just finished my solo and am now finishing up another chapter for Save Me.What about you?
Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:24Just read your solo, it amazing!Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:21 Well, I just woke up a little less than an hour ago, so I just finished my solo and am now finishing up another chapter for Save Me.What about you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Night guys.....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Just realised that I forgot to take my homework from school.Kyra Banuelos wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 14:53Doing great! Thanks for asking! How are you?
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
Night Lily!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
How are you all so good at coding?Kirara Yamauchi wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 10:30 finally finished doing my ency for the second time! (':
thoughts and considerations? here
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
I honestly liked Graceland better, but this was really good tooAvery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:25Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:24Just read your solo, it amazing!Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:21 Well, I just woke up a little less than an hour ago, so I just finished my solo and am now finishing up another chapter for Save Me.What about you?
Aww! Thanks!
I honestly didn't think it was that great.
![]()
Let's Chat!
Night Lily!
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Hi Jules! I posted the audition r.pJulia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 15:48Night Lils!
Hey Laasya!