OOC Let's Chat!

Chaewon Lee wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 14:19
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 13:56 Good morning! <3
Hey Kyra! How are you? :bye:
Doing great! Thanks for asking! How are you?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Av!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Lind!

Also, I finally finished and posted my solo! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh yay!
Hru?


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! Hru?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good, been doing ency stuff


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
So, what've you been up to?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, I just woke up a little less than an hour ago, so I just finished my solo and am now finishing up another chapter for Save Me. :) What about you?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.