OOC Let's Chat!

Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:45 I use ChatGPT and bing for Diana's avatar's
I really love your pfp, but I think you should ask ChatGPT/bing to put it in a square frame cause it looks stretched rn...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
No, that's how Chat had generated the photo. This is what it actually looks like:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:42
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:16
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:50 That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av. :lol: Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
I can't even do that! Cause of lia's hair color, I need to AI generate the pics. And if I search up blue hair on pinterest then there is nothing good. Hopefully my INPC pics should be easier since she'll have brown hair
For mine, I usually use ChatGPT as well
huh, I thought pics for you would be easy to find online...
Yeah, but I can personalize it better and also picrew is a great tool for a FC like yours

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:01
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:44
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:42
Julia Evans wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 04:16
Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:50 That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av. :lol: Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.
I can't even do that! Cause of lia's hair color, I need to AI generate the pics. And if I search up blue hair on pinterest then there is nothing good. Hopefully my INPC pics should be easier since she'll have brown hair
For mine, I usually use ChatGPT as well
huh, I thought pics for you would be easy to find online...
Yeah, but I can personalize it better and also picrew is a great tool for a FC like yours
yeaaah i'm definetly trying it out...

@Diana Roberts Personally, I still think it got a bit strecthed in you pfp, but I agree to disagree

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
It's possible that it did when it got shrunk to fit into the size that is allowed for the avatar.

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:32Hii
Hi Hana!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:33
Hana Suzuki wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:32Hii
Hi Hana!
hi Laasya

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:33
Hana Suzuki wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:32Hii
Hi Hana!
hi Laasya
Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:34
Hana Suzuki wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:33
Hana Suzuki wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 05:32Hii
Hi Hana!
hi Laasya
Hru?
I'm good, kind of procrastinating but doing my homework at the same time!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency