OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:36
Simon Kincaid wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:26 Why are banners so difficult?????
That's so relatable! It takes me forever to make banners for my characters! I'm always so indecisive about how I want it to look! :lol:
yesssss. I've tried so many times, so many ways, and they just don't feel right

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
I can't even do a proper character banner for mine cause I don't have a face claim lolz my little sibling is pestering me about dnd and I don't feel like teaching them dnd cause they don't understand what I'm saying

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
That's so true! I have to dig pics out of my Pinterest board on my phone and somehow send them over to Canva every time I want to make a banner for Av. :lol: Dyl's a little easier unless I don't want to use the FC I have for him.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally home!

*Falls asleep!*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so tired right now that falling asleep sounds amazing! :lol:

Though this solo must be completed or nearly complete and finished tomorrow! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
*tucks Emmi in*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
:cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 03:01 *tucks Emmi in*
:cute:

*Snuggles like a blob cat*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I'ma scream cause my lil sib keeps asking how to make a character sheet for dnd and I've tried to explain it to them and they don't want to listen and listening is important to dnd and I don't want to play dnd with them because dnd is supposed to be my thing :(

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
kinda like this one

Image posted by the member

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)