OOC Let's Chat!

Paris Soliel wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 12:50
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 11:09
Paris Soliel wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 13:19
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:34 Anyone free for an extra yurt friend? @Miranda Johnson@@Paris Soliel@Avery Grey@Pamela Williams or anyone else?
ya sure i can do that but but also paris doesnt know you yet so maybe whatever meeting we were going to could lead into them staying together in a yurt?
That could work :grin: What yurt are you staying in (if you want to share)?
:sweatingbullets: i dont have friends hehe so i didnt have any particular one in mind so im open to any!
honestly same :sweatingbullets: I was thinking maybe respect because I like the idea? should I sign you up with me? and include random people to be added to fill the dorm up a little?

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:05
Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 00:51 I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!
Out of all the things he could have given her, he chose to give her that?!
Yeah, I know right! But, my boyfriend treated me to like the best Valentine's day ever! Unfortunately, my bestie got dumped, and instead of her wanting me to come over and comfort her, she told me to stay with my boyfriend. But we like ended up going to comfort her.

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:04 Ya could say that but really I just don't tolerate jerks in general
oh I was asking since you're named after a flower

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:07
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:05
Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 00:51 I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!
Out of all the things he could have given her, he chose to give her that?!
Yeah, I know right! But, my boyfriend treated me to like the best Valentine's day ever! Unfortunately, my bestie got dumped, and instead of her wanting me to come over and comfort her, she told me to stay with my boyfriend. But we like ended up going to comfort her.
Hope your friend feels better! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:07
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:05
Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 00:51 I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!
Out of all the things he could have given her, he chose to give her that?!
Yeah, I know right! But, my boyfriend treated me to like the best Valentine's day ever! Unfortunately, my bestie got dumped, and instead of her wanting me to come over and comfort her, she told me to stay with my boyfriend. But we like ended up going to comfort her.
Awww your friend deserves someone wayyy better!! <3 I know what it feels like to become single a few days before Valentine’s Day…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:09
Lotus Lively wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:04 Ya could say that but really I just don't tolerate jerks in general
oh I was asking since you're named after a flower
That's fair

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks @Laasya Manjunath and @Amelia Lerelle! Aw, I'm so sorry that happened to you, Amelia!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Why are banners so difficult?????

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Why does everyone make so pretty banners?

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 02:26 Why are banners so difficult?????
That's so relatable! It takes me forever to make banners for my characters! I'm always so indecisive about how I want it to look! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.