Let's Chat!
How romantic of him
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Single pringle over here, so I unfortunately (or fortunately I suppose...) don't know how that feels
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
The best thing to give her on Valentines Day.Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 00:51 I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!


Let's Chat!
Well, if he's going to do that, she doesn't deserve him And I fully bet she could do a thousand times better than him because No good boyfriend or anyone of that matter breaks up with their partner on valentine's I just got back home from DND, and it was fun.
Let's Chat!
is your character as sweet as a flowerLotus Lively wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 01:54 Well, if he's going to do that, she doesn't deserve him And I fully bet she could do a thousand times better than him because No good boyfriend or anyone of that matter breaks up with their partner on valentine's I just got back home from DND, and it was fun.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Ya could say that but really I just don't tolerate jerks in general
Let's Chat!
Out of all the things he could have given her, he chose to give her that?!Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 00:51 I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!