OOC Let's Chat!

I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
How romantic of him :skull:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Single pringle over here, so I unfortunately (or fortunately I suppose...) don't know how that feels 👀

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 00:51 I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!
The best thing to give her on Valentines Day. 💀💀💀

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
She's a mess right now. It's not a good feeling to get broken up with, whether on vday or not.

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, if he's going to do that, she doesn't deserve him And I fully bet she could do a thousand times better than him because No good boyfriend or anyone of that matter breaks up with their partner on valentine's I just got back home from DND, and it was fun.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I absolutely agree, Lotus!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 01:54 Well, if he's going to do that, she doesn't deserve him And I fully bet she could do a thousand times better than him because No good boyfriend or anyone of that matter breaks up with their partner on valentine's I just got back home from DND, and it was fun.
is your character as sweet as a flower

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Ya could say that but really I just don't tolerate jerks in general

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 15 Feb 2026, 00:51 I'm inside my house and i'm cold. also my best friend's boyfriend just broke up with her, on Valentines day!
Out of all the things he could have given her, he chose to give her that?!