OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 21:58 Time for another gig! :wow:

<3 E <3 M <3 M <3 I <3 !! <3
YAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 21:50 I’m thinking of writing another solo for the February writing competition. :lol:
:tongue3: No don't do that!! (JK JK!! Av LORE! :wow: )

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 22:00
Avery Gray wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 21:50 I’m thinking of writing another solo for the February writing competition. :lol:
:o I'm missing something (either that or I really don't pay attention :sob:)
I’m competing in Julia Evans’ RP of the month and I still don’t have anything yet. :lol: That’s why I will most likely be writing another solo soon. :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 21:18
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 11 Feb 2026, 20:30 Can I advertise for games room thing? If yes Join the WEREWOLF Game!
As far as I know, no, but anyone that does know feel free to correct me! :)
Basically same policy as dropping shop links in here for hopes someone will go to your shop and buy stuff. Only this one is for getting people to join.

--
Anyways I just wanna say I wrote a solo, enjoy my misery :sob:

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 22:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 21:58 Time for another gig! :wow:

<3 E <3 M <3 M <3 I <3 !! <3
YAAAAAWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
COLIN!!!

💚💚💚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi... guys...

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
hii Diana!

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lauren. How's your valentines day?

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
why is it so colddd?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Dancing in a cold venue feels counter productive sometimes... :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone