How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 - haven’t interacted before but I’ve been seeing you around a little bit
hihi!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hey Nick!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I've seen you around a lot!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hello my Ada
Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1.5/10 I have seen you in the games room a bit:)
|
|
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 active on site and I had a thread with you once!
Ilias Lahlou | Ilvermorny