OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:45
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:22 Somebody give me a good series to watch That's easily accessible I don't have those fancy streaming platforms
I think it’s good but I use Roku channel (no payment) to watch this but 2 Broke Girls.

Other than that uhh…
Thank you I've just got done watching Metal family and Gravity falls and I'm Genuinely not interested in Most of the stuff that's popular right now.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
67

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

OOC Let's Chat!
67~ :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
676767 tung tung tung sahur

I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:36 Just realized its vlentines day so HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS
Thanks! Same to you <3

OOC Let's Chat!
HAP HAP HAPPY VALENTINES Laasya and Jules :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Valentines day:) {not quite yet for me, but for those of you in the future lol}

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 04:32 HAP HAP HAPPY VALENTINES Laasya and Jules :wow:
Thank you! Happy Valentine’s Day to you :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Valentine's day yall!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Happy Valentines Day!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics