Let's Chat!
Super cute. I'm trying a new style out in my banners, and I think its turning out nice. You should submit this in the banner competitionAvery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 19:55 Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it?
Reducio
Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:17Thanks for answering my inquiry that’s panic mode btwi’m okay! currently rotting in my bed before it’s time to sleep, as i’ve done since one o’clock today lol. how’s you?![]()
![]()
no worries! glad i could be of help!
Let's Chat!
*clings to my mentor*Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:31Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:17Thanks for answering my inquiry that’s panic mode btwi’m okay! currently rotting in my bed before it’s time to sleep, as i’ve done since one o’clock today lol. how’s you?![]()
no worries! glad i could be of help!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
I entered it this morning!Julia Evans wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:25Super cute. I'm trying a new style out in my banners, and I think its turning out nice. You should submit this in the banner competitionAvery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 19:55 Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it?
Reducio
Anyways, night guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:32*clings to my mentor*Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:31Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:17Thanks for answering my inquiry that’s panic mode btwi’m okay! currently rotting in my bed before it’s time to sleep, as i’ve done since one o’clock today lol. how’s you?![]()
no worries! glad i could be of help!![]()
![]()
anytime you got a question, i’m always an owl away! :]
night avery!
Let's Chat!
I know i can always count on you. Appreciate that! :3Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:33Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:32*clings to my mentor*Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:31Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:17Thanks for answering my inquiry that’s panic mode btwi’m okay! currently rotting in my bed before it’s time to sleep, as i’ve done since one o’clock today lol. how’s you?![]()
no worries! glad i could be of help!![]()
![]()
anytime you got a question, i’m always an owl away! :]
night avery!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Just realized its vlentines day so HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS
Let's Chat!
It’s also Valentine’s day here now. Happy Heart’s day everyone!!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:35I know i can always count on you. Appreciate that! :3Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:33Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:32*clings to my mentor*![]()
![]()
anytime you got a question, i’m always an owl away! :]
night avery!
of course! anytime![]()
Let's Chat!
I think it’s good but I use Roku channel (no payment) to watch this but 2 Broke Girls.Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:22 Somebody give me a good series to watch That's easily accessible I don't have those fancy streaming platforms
Other than that uhh…
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
