OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 19:55 Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it? :)

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Super cute. I'm trying a new style out in my banners, and I think its turning out nice. You should submit this in the banner competition

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:17
i’m okay! currently rotting in my bed before it’s time to sleep, as i’ve done since one o’clock today lol. how’s you?
Thanks for answering my inquiry that’s panic mode btw :wow: :lol:
no worries! glad i could be of help! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:31
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:17
i’m okay! currently rotting in my bed before it’s time to sleep, as i’ve done since one o’clock today lol. how’s you?
Thanks for answering my inquiry that’s panic mode btw :wow: :lol:
no worries! glad i could be of help! ^^
*clings to my mentor* :wow: :love:

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:25
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 19:55 Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it? :)

Reducio
Image posted by the member
Super cute. I'm trying a new style out in my banners, and I think its turning out nice. You should submit this in the banner competition
I entered it this morning! :) I can’t wait to see yours!

Anyways, night guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:32
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:31
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:17
i’m okay! currently rotting in my bed before it’s time to sleep, as i’ve done since one o’clock today lol. how’s you?
Thanks for answering my inquiry that’s panic mode btw :wow: :lol:
no worries! glad i could be of help! ^^
*clings to my mentor* :wow: :love:
:lol: anytime you got a question, i’m always an owl away! :]
night avery!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:33
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:32
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:31
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:17
i’m okay! currently rotting in my bed before it’s time to sleep, as i’ve done since one o’clock today lol. how’s you?
Thanks for answering my inquiry that’s panic mode btw :wow: :lol:
no worries! glad i could be of help! ^^
*clings to my mentor* :wow: :love:
:lol: anytime you got a question, i’m always an owl away! :]
night avery!
I know i can always count on you. Appreciate that! :3

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Just realized its vlentines day so HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
It’s also Valentine’s day here now. Happy Heart’s day everyone!!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:35
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:33
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:32
Brookline Quinn wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:31
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:17 Thanks for answering my inquiry that’s panic mode btw :wow: :lol:
no worries! glad i could be of help! ^^
*clings to my mentor* :wow: :love:
:lol: anytime you got a question, i’m always an owl away! :]
night avery!
I know i can always count on you. Appreciate that! :3
of course! anytime :)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Feb 2026, 03:22 Somebody give me a good series to watch That's easily accessible I don't have those fancy streaming platforms
I think it’s good but I use Roku channel (no payment) to watch this but 2 Broke Girls.

Other than that uhh…

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark