Let's Chat!
That reminds me I need to get up earlier so I can go workout
Let's Chat!
Heyo
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hey Avery! hru?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Yay for the weekend!!!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
HEY A PROFESSOR TO BULLYAkeem Toussaint wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 23:03Wish I had a free life and vacation everydayAva Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:57I had a free afternoon![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*flops*