OOC Let's Chat!

That reminds me I need to get up earlier so I can go workout

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
If you like working out in the morning, go for it! But I honestly would start to hate running if I had to do it super early in the morning :sweatingbullets:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo :cute:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Avery! hru? :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Yay for the weekend!!!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Akeem Toussaint wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 23:03
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:57
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:22
Ava Winchect wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 22:15 3/6 miles ran for my workout today ^^

It’s so sunny!
Why are you running 6 miles
I had a free afternoon 🤷‍♀️
Wish I had a free life and vacation everyday
HEY A PROFESSOR TO BULLY

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
new solo coming out this weekend...

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency