Let's Chat!
Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it? 
Reducio

Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oo looks nice
Let's Chat!
I need to attempt some new banners
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 19:55 Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it?
Reducio
oooo pretty!!is the girl summer?
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
Yep!Brookline Quinn wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 20:56Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 19:55 Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it?
Reduciooooo pretty!!is the girl summer?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
*waves!*
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 21:44Yep!Brookline Quinn wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 20:56Avery Gray wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 19:55 Finally finished the banner I started working on last night! What do you guys think about it?
Reduciooooo pretty!!is the girl summer?
This banner is more for their third year, but I will probably also use it for second year too!
![]()
ooooh lore??
*waves at both casey and sage*
Let's Chat!
*runs back into chat with an Emmi mask!*
Hi!
Hi!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone