How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen you around before, but we've never interacted IC

"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Ssen you around

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
727381939372/10 Laasya! Hi! Thought you went to bed...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10! Hey

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I think I've seen you before

"The only thing stopping me from having a dragon living in my backyard is the law. Absolutely nothing else."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hii pyce! ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?