How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

ODYSSEUS of ITHACA!!!!!!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 what is your favourite Ancient Greek myth

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Nick Jameson wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 16:14 8/10 what is your favourite Ancient Greek myth
I've owled you that 🙂

ODYSSEUS of ITHACA!!!!!!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've seen you a few times

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I know a lot about ancient greek (cause of percy jackson) but nothing is coming to my mind

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I ordered from your shop and we've talked a few times

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 yeeeaaah just working on my banner for the competition...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

ODYSSEUS of ITHACA!!!!!!!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6