Let's Chat!
morning!!
๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐, ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Let's Chat!
Just posted a valentines day sale in my shop, and getting writers block over my pet application. I know the story line and how its gonna be, but I just can't put it into words....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:50Sooo, what ya doing?Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:39Niceee..... even i need to do some replies... and some solos........ WHY IS LIFE SO HECTIC!?!?!?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:31Now gotta get started on my r.ps.
Let's Chat!
Ooh good luck!Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:59Just posted a valentines day sale in my shop, and getting writers block over my pet application. I know the story line and how its gonna be, but I just can't put it into words....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:50Sooo, what ya doing?Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:39Niceee..... even i need to do some replies... and some solos........ WHY IS LIFE SO HECTIC!?!?!?
Which reminds me, better get started on my band rp
Let's Chat!
thanks...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 09:00Ooh good luck!Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:59Just posted a valentines day sale in my shop, and getting writers block over my pet application. I know the story line and how its gonna be, but I just can't put it into words....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:50Sooo, what ya doing?Julia Evans wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 08:39Niceee..... even i need to do some replies... and some solos........ WHY IS LIFE SO HECTIC!?!?!?
Which reminds me, better get started on my band rp
yeeaaaah, PLEASE REMEMBER TO ATTACH YOUR SONG VOTE
Let's Chat!
is this an appropriate character page? i tried my best but the code js wasn't working the way i wanted it to <//3 boom
i haven't sorted the trunk stuff yet btw
i haven't sorted the trunk stuff yet btw
" boldly go forward into the madness, child "
STA 7 | EVA 6 | STR 5 | WIS 5 | ARC 6 | ACC 6
STA 7 | EVA 6 | STR 5 | WIS 5 | ARC 6 | ACC 6
Let's Chat!
I think so as long as u can update it every now and thenKirara Yamauchi wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 10:36 is this an appropriate character page? i tried my best but the code js wasn't working the way i wanted it to <//3 boom
i haven't sorted the trunk stuff yet btw![]()
Let's Chat!
Alright, thanks for letting me know!Sage Willows wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 00:58nope! weโve had to make new ones due to too many posts in one forum which makes the thread glitchAyuka Takahashi wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 00:54 Gng, I'm actually curious, do they make a new chat every year?
โฟเผบ ๐ฏ๐ถ๐๐ถ๐ฝ๐ถ๐๐ฝ๐พ ๐๐๐๐๐ถ เผปโฟ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!