OOC Let's Chat!

Finally making a new banner! :grin: It's for Dyl and I'm trying out a new style since Elena's beautiful banners inspired me! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
banners :wow: :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Diana. How have you been?

OOC Let's Chat!
Oo imma draw my cousins oc bc I can :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 03:23 Hi Diana. How have you been?
Hi Kaitlyn. I have been ok. How about yourself?

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 03:34
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 03:23 Hi Diana. How have you been?
Hi Kaitlyn. I have been ok. How about yourself?
I've been alright, too, just mostly tired. XD

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night lovely peoples:) {I haven't been in here for a while so I figured I'd say hi}

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
night graci!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?