How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 16:19 111111/10 ok! Bye
183746292937/1 I'm back!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 never seen you before :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I’ve seen you a couple of times!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I think I've seen you before once. But I don't remember really.

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hope you likes ur code!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
30/10 Juless!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.