OOC Let's Chat!

Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 00:14
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 22:16
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 21:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:49 What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.
A report card code
Ooh That Would be useful if I've done any of the work for the report card
Could always make up your own grades ngl lol

Yes, Lotus is horrible at Herbology, he incorrectly identified a Nymphaea lotus as a Amorphophallus titanum. That's why he has all these T's!
Oh my! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
hey heyyy

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
HI!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 00:14
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 22:16
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 21:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:49 What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.
A report card code
Ooh That Would be useful if I've done any of the work for the report card
Could always make up your own grades ngl lol

Yes, Lotus is horrible at Herbology, he incorrectly identified a Nymphaea lotus as a Amorphophallus titanum. That's why he has all these T's!
Hol up that's funny considering One of those literally smell like a rotten corpse And the other is a pretty little white flower

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
if you asked me what my favorite flower is, like a weirdo, I'd say the corpse flower

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I can't say you're weird for that. I think it's one of the more interesting ones I like it too I think it's rather pretty

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
the thing about why it's my favorite, is not the fact it's interesting, because it is! but because it had the word corpse in it, and me being an edgy lil idiot, I naturally just said I liked them.

Now, years down the line, I do like them. I want to get one, but we ain't keeping it in the yard.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Honestly yeah they're just not a flower for the yard Because Then the whole neighborhood would hate me

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Gng, I'm actually curious, do they make a new chat every year?

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi