OOC Let's Chat!

Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:49 What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.
A report card code

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 21:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:49 What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.
A report card code
Ooh That Would be useful if I've done any of the work for the report card

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
You guys, where can I find the discord?

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Hana!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Isla!! I know there's a thread to the discord link, but i can't find the thread, it's hidden!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 23:47 Hi Isla!! I know there's a thread to the discord link, but i can't find the thread, it's hidden!!
Hru? I just found i

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi...


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 22:16
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 21:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:49 What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.
A report card code
Ooh That Would be useful if I've done any of the work for the report card
Could always make up your own grades ngl lol

Yes, Lotus is horrible at Herbology, he incorrectly identified a Nymphaea lotus as a Amorphophallus titanum. That's why he has all these T's!

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 13 Feb 2026, 00:14
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 22:16
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 21:59
Lotus Lively wrote: 12 Feb 2026, 00:49 What's the code for? I've been meaning to work on a code of my own At some point.
A report card code
Ooh That Would be useful if I've done any of the work for the report card
Could always make up your own grades ngl lol

Yes, Lotus is horrible at Herbology, he incorrectly identified a Nymphaea lotus as a Amorphophallus titanum. That's why he has all these T's!
Lol I sent it to him anyway! Cuz like why not?

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.